lunedì 15 marzo 2010

Malta♡

To 6th march from 13th march I stayed with my classroom in a new family in Malta. We went to school in the morning and in the afternoon we visited some cities as Valletta (the capital), Mdina (the ex-capital), Sliema (the city where we stayed in family), The 3 cities (Cospicua, Vittoriosa, Senglea) and some museum. We have also seen the reality of the place. Mata is completely different respect to Italy: The culture, history, cooking, language(Arabic dialect). Only the religion is like us. We saw a lot of poverty everywhere, in the shops some things cost very little, the houses from the outside seemed to fall in any moment, but in suburbs of Sliema there was “the movida”, the rich part of Sliema with many Discos and pubs and this thing surprised me very much. I enjoyed most so far the landscape, with the rain or the sun, they were really beautiful. I loved they so much.
I hope that my teachers will organize more often trips like this.
these trips help improve pronunciation and expand knowledge, for this I would recommend it to the future 3^LSS

1 commento:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you had a great time, Arianna. I'm glad it was such fun!

    I'm surprised there was such poverty though, why do you think this is? I didn't realise that there was an Arabic dialect there, either. I guess it's like much of the mediterraenean, the arabs were great travellers and took there langauge over much of that area.

    So, what was the food like? (it's the thing I like best about travel!)

    RispondiElimina